(j) Committee on House Administration.
- Appropriations from accounts for committee salaries and expenses (except for the Committee on Appropriations); House Information Resources; and allowance and expenses of Members, Delegates, the Resident Commissioner, officers, and administrative offices of the House.
- Auditing and settling of all accounts described in subparagraph (1).
- Employment of persons by the House, including staff for Members, Delegates, the Resident Commissioner, and committees; and reporters of debates, subject to rule VI.
- Except as provided in paragraph (q)(11), the Library of Congress, including management thereof; the House Library; statuary and pictures; acceptance or purchase of works of art for the Capitol; the Botanic Garden; and purchase of books and manuscripts.
- The Smithsonian Institution and the incorporation of similar institutions (except as provided in paragraph (q)(11)).
- Expenditure of accounts described in subparagraph (1).
- Franking Commission.
- Printing and correction of the Congressional Record.
- Accounts of the House generally.
- Assignment of office space for Members, Delegates, the Resident Commissioner, and committees.
- Disposition of useless executive papers.
- Election of the President, Vice President, Members, Senators, Delegates, or the Resident Commissioner; corrupt practices; contested elections; credentials and qualifications; and Federal elections generally.
- Services to the House, including the House Restaurant, parking facilities, and administration of the House Office Buildings and of the House wing of the Capitol.
- Travel of Members, Delegates, and the Resident Commissioner.
- Raising, reporting, and use of campaign contributions for candidates for office of Representative, of Delegate, and of Resident Commissioner.
- Compensation, retirement, and other benefits of the Members, Delegates, the Resident Commissioner, officers, and employees of Congress.