2014 Legislative Data and Transparency Conference
The 2014 Legislative Data and Transparency Conference (#LDTC14) hosted by the Committee on House Administration will take place on Thursday, May 29, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Capitol Visitor Center Congressional Auditorium.
The #LDTC14 brings individuals from Legislative Branch agencies together with data users and transparency advocates to foster a conversation about the use of legislative data – addressing how agencies use technology well and how they can use it better in the future.
Please register for #LDTC14 by using the webform below. Links to past conference presentations are also available at the bottom of the page.
2014 Conference Presentations
- Ali Ahmad's Presentation
- Christine Borgman's Presentation
- Daniel Bennett's Presentation
- Daniel Schuman's Presentation
- Derek Willis' Presentation
- Harlan Yu's Presentation
- Jim Harper's Presentation
- Kelle Strickland's Presentation
- Kirsten Gullickson's First Presentation
- Kirsten Gullickson's Second Presentation
- Ralph Seep's Presentation
- Sandra Strokoff's Presentation
- Sara Frug's Presentation
- Seamus Kraft's Presentation
- Ted Henderson's Presentation