2020 Election Security-Perspectives from Voting System Vendors and Experts
On Thursday, January 9th, 2020, the Committee on House Administration will hold a hearing entitled “2020 Election Security - Perspectives from Voting System Vendors and Experts”
The Committee hearing will take place at 10:00am at 1310 Longworth HOB.
For Media inquiries, please contact Peter Whippy, Communications Director, at Peter.Whippy@mail.house.gov or 202-225-3244.
For other inquiries, please contact Sean Jones, Legislative Clerk, at Sean.Jones@mail.house.gov or 202-225-2061 if you need additional information.
Persons requiring special accomodation should contact Mariam Malik at 202-225-2061 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled hearing.
Mr. Matt Blaze
Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Tom Burt
President and CEO, Election Systems & Software, Omaha, NE
Mr. Mike Gianasi
County Clerk and Recorder, Christian County of Illinois, Taylorville, Illinois
- Written Testimony of Michael C. Gianasi
- Gianasi Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Michael C. Gianasi
Dr. Juan Gilbert
Andrew Banks Family Preeminence Endowed Professor & Chair, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Written Statement of Dr. Juan Gilbert
- Gilbert Witness Disclosure Form
Ms. Liz Howard
Counsel, Brennan Center for Justice, Washington, D.C.
Ms. Julie Mathis
President and CEO, Hart InterCivic, Austin, TX
- Written Testimony of President and CEO Julie Mathis
- Mathis Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Julie Mathis
The Honorable Donald Palmer
Commissioner, Election Assistance Commission, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Written Testimony of Commissioner Don Palmer
- Palmer Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Commissioner Don Palmer
Mr. John Poulos
President and CEO, Dominion Voting Systems, Denver, CO
- Written Testimony of President and CEO John Poulos
- Poulos Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of John Poulos
Rev. T. Anthony Spearman
President, North Carolina NAACP, Greensboro, North Carolina