Native American Voting Rights: Exploring Barriers and Solutions
On Tuesday, February 11, 2020, the Subcommittee on Elections of the Committee on House Administration will hold a hearing entitled “Native American Voting Rights: Exploring Barriers and Solutions.” The Committee hearing will take place at 10:00am at 1310 Longworth HOB.
For Media inquiries, please contact Peter Whippy, Communications Director, at Peter.Whippy@mail.house.gov or 202-225-3244. For other inquiries, please contact Sean Jones, Legislative Clerk, at Sean.Jones@mail.house.gov or 202-225-3061 if you need additional information.
Persons requiring special accomodation should contact Mariam Malik at 202-225-2061 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled hearing.
Ms. Jacqueline De Leon
Staff Attorney, Native American Rights Fund, Boulder, CO
- Written Testimony of Jacqueline De Leon
- De Leon Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Ms. Jacqueline De Leon
Mrs. Patricia Ferguson-Bohnee
Director, Indian Legal Clinic, Sandra Day O' Connor College of Law, Phoenix, AZ
- Written Testimony of Patricia Ferguson-Bohnee
- Ferguson-Bohnee Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Patricia Ferguson-Bohnee
Mr. Leonard Forsman
Chairman, Suquamish Tribe, Suquamish, WA
- Written Testimony of Leonard Forsman
- Forsman Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Chairman Leonard Forsman
The Honorable Ben Ray Luján
Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
Ms. Doreen McPaul
Attorney General, Navajo Nation
Mr. Elvis Norquay
Member, Turtle Mountain Reservation, Rolla, ND
- Written Testimony of Mr. Elvis Norquay
- Norquay Witness Disclosure Form
- Biography of Mr. Elvis A. Norquay
Ms. Amber Torres
Chairperson, Walker River Paiute Tribe