Resolutions Adopted by the Committee on House Administration:
- Committee Resolution 116-01 - adopting the rules of the Committee on House Administration for the 116th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 116-02 - electing the Chairperson and Members of the Subcommittee on Elections.
- Committee Resolution 116-03 - adopting the Parking Policy for the 116th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 116-04 - promulgating regulations regarding mandatory anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies for House offices.
- Committee Resolution 116-05 - promulgating regulations prohibiting the use of exercisse facilities of the House of Representatives by former Members of Congress registered as lobbyists.
- Committee Resolution 116-06 - promulgating regulations regarding Eligible Congressional Member Organizations.
- Committee Resolution 116-07 - promulgating regulations regarding displaying a statement of rights and protections provided to House employees.
- Committee Resolution 116-08 - promulgating interim regulations governing the House Paid Internship Program.
- Committee Resolution 116-09 - approving Franked Mail allowances for Committees for the 116th Congress
- Committee Resolution 116-10 - issuing regulations regarding mandatory completion of a program of training in workplace rights and responsibilities for all Members, officers, and employees.
- Committee Resolution 116-11 - promulgating regulations establishing a timetable and procedures for withholding amounts from the compensation of an individual who is a Member of the House of Representatives for reimbursing the amount of certain settlements and awards made under the Congressional Accountability Act of 1995, as amended and establishing the content, format, and other requirements for an annual public report that the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights is required to make to Congress and the public about payments under the Congressional Accountability Act.
- Committee Resolution 116-12 - allocating $450,000 for the Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress from the Reserve Fund.
Committee on House Administration Poll Results:
- Committee Poll 1 & 2 Results - approval of contracts between the House Committee on the Judiciary and Norman Eisen; Barry H. Berke.
- Committee Poll 3 Results - approving the adoption of Committee Resolution 116-10.
- Committee Poll 4 Results - approving the adoption of Committee Resolution 116-11.
- Committee Poll 5 Results - approving the adoption of Committee Resolution 116-12.