Resolutions Adopted by the Committee on House Administration:
- Committee Resolution 117-01 - adopting the rules of the Committee on House Administration for the 117th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 117-02 - electing the Chairperson and Members of the Subcommittee on Elections.
- Committee Resolution 117-03 - adopting the Parking Policy for the 117th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 117-04 - promulgating regulations regarding mandatory anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies for House offices.
- Committee Resolution 117-05 - promulgating regulations regarding a statement of rights and protections provided to House employees.
- Committe Resolution 117-06 - promulgating regulations governing the House Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Committee Resolution 117-07 - promulgating regulations governing House paid internships.
- Committee Resolution 117-08 - amending the Eligible Congressional Member Organizations Handbook ("ECMO Handbook").
- Committee Resolution 117-09 - promulgating regulations regarding the use of any exercise facility which is made available exclusively to Members and former Members, officers and former officers of the House of Representatives, and their spouses.
- Committee Resolution 117-10 - establishing procedures in contested election cases properly filed under the Federal Contested Election Act.
- Committee Resolution 117-11 - deciding contestant James “Jim” Oberweis’s February 11, 2021 motion for leave to file.
- Committee Resolution 117-12 - postponing disposition of Contestee Mariannette Miller-Meeks's Motion to Discmiss Notice of Contest Regarding the Election for a Representative in the 117th Congress from the Second Congressional District of Iowa.
- Committee Resolution 117-13 - approving Franked Mail allowances for Committees of the 117th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 117-14 - amending the Members' Congressional Handbook.
- Committee Resolution 117-15 - adopting regulations regarding mandatory completion of a program of training in workplace rights and responsibilities.
- Committee Resolution 117-16 - allocating funds from the Reserve Fund.
- Committee Resolution 117-17 - adopting a timeline for the Chief Administrative Officer to deduct the amount of a fine imposed under House Resolution 73 from the net salary of an individual who is a Member of the House of Representatives.
Committee on House Administration Poll Results:
- Committee Poll 1 Results - approval of the committee consultant contract between the Committee on House Administration and Jenner & Block LLP.
- Committee Poll 2 Results - approval of the committee consultant contract between the Committee on House Administration and Jones Day.
- Committee Poll 3 Results - approval of Committee Resolution 117-14 adopting regulations amending the relevant portions of the prior regulations known collectively as the Members' Congressional Handbook to address Community Funding Projects and the Wounded Warrior Program and House Gold Star Family Fellowship Program.
- Committee Poll 4 Results - adoption of Committee Resolution 117-15 adopting regulations regulations regarding mandatory completion of a program of training in workplace rights and responsibilities for all Members, officers, and employees.
- Committee Poll 5 Results - adoption of Committee Resolution 117-16 allocating funds from the Reserve Fund.
- Committee Poll 6 Results - adoption of Committee Resolution 117-17 setting a timeline for the Chief Administrative Officer to deduct the amount of a fine imposed under House Resolution 73 from the net salary of an individual who is a Member of the House of Representatives.