Resolutions Adopted by the Committee on House Administration:
- Committee Resolution 117-01 - adopting the rules of the Committee on House Administration for the 117th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 117-02 - electing the Chairperson and Members of the Subcommittee on Elections.
- Committee Resolution 117-03 - adopting the Parking Policy for the 117th Congress.
- Committee Resolution 117-04 - promulgating regulations regarding mandatory anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies for House offices.
- Committee Resolution 117-05 - promulgating regulations regarding a statement of rights and protections provided to House employees.
- Committe Resolution 117-06 - promulgating regulations governing the House Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Committee Resolution 117-07 - promulgating regulations governing House paid internships.
- Committee Resolution 117-08 - amending the Eligible Congressional Member Organizations Handbook ("ECMO Handbook").
- Committee Resolution 117-09 - promulgating regulations regarding the use of any exercise facility which is made available exclusively to Members and former Members, officers and former officers of the House of Representatives, and their spouses.
- Committee Resolution 117-10 - establishing procedures in contested election cases properly filed under the Federal Contested Election Act.
- Committee Resolution 117-11 - deciding contestant James “Jim” Oberweis’s February 11, 2021 motion for leave to file.
Committee on House Administration Poll Results:
- Committee Poll 1 Results - approval of the committee consultant contract between the Committee on House Administration and Jenner & Block LLP.