July 16, 2006
Wednesday July 19, 2006
WHAT: House Administration Committee and Science Committee – Joint Hearing
TOPIC: Voting Machines: Will the New Standards and Guidelines Help Prevent Future Problems?
TIME: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
PLACE: 2318 Rayburn House Office Building (Science Committee Hearing Room)
- Ms. Donetta Davidson - Commissioner, Election Assistance Commission;
- Dr. William Jeffrey - Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology;
- Ms. Mary Kiffmeyer - Secretary of State for Minnesota;
- Ms. Linda Lamone - Administrator of Elections, Maryland State Board of Elections;
- Mr. John Groh - Chairman, Election Technology Council, Information Technology Association of America; and
- Dr. David Wagner - Professor of Computer Science, University of California at Berkeley.
The hearing will be available via live webcast on the Committee website, https://republicans-cha.house.gov.
For more information, please contact the Committee press office at (202) 225-8281.